A designer who’s lost her job, a cowboy with a crumbling home, and a business arrangement that’s mutually beneficial.
When Grace Maddox breaks down in Willow Valley, Texas, she finds herself suddenly jobless and staying at a rundown bed and breakfast. The only benefit, besides the handsome and rugged cowboy who owns it, is the gorgeous old house that’s begging to be restored. But when she overhears his ex threatening to force him to sell the place, she can’t help but rush in to save the place by claiming to be his fiancée.
Jackson Bellamy’s ex-wife leaves nothing but trouble in her wake. When she shows up at his family’s 1800s bed and breakfast and demands that he take her back or her father will foreclose on his property, he’s stuck between a rock and a hard place. But when his mysterious and pretty guest jumps to his rescue, his ex gives him the bad news that he has three months to sell the place or pay it off.
Now, Jackson and Grace must keep the illusion going as they work together to save the family home and maybe, in the process, save each other.
Other books by Bree Livingston:
The Clean Billionaire Romance Series:
1. Her Pretend Billionaire Boyfriend
2. Her Second Chance Billionaire Sweetheart
3. Her Broken Billionaire Boss
4. Her Fake Billionaire Fiancé
5. Her Stranded Billionaire Mix-Up
A Clean Fake Relationship Series:
1. The Cowboy’s Fake Marriage
2. The Star’s Fake Marriage
3. The Bodyguard’s Fake Marriage
4. The Matchmaker’s Fake Marriage
5. The Beast’s Fake Marriage
A Clean Army Ranger Romance Series:
1. The Ranger’s Chance
2. The Ranger’s Peace
Stand Alone Romances:
1. Love and Charity
2. The Mistletoe Game: A Clean Christmas Novella